8023 Kingston Pike Suite 5
Knoxville, TN 37919
Mon & Wed
5:30am -12:00pm & 4:00pm - 8:30pm
Tues & Thurs
5:30am - 1:15 & 4:00pm - 8:30pm
5:30am -12:00pm & 4:00pm - 7:15pm
8:30am - 2:15pm
12:30pm - 5:15pm
PT (Physical Therapy) Consults - RHY Knoxville
Julie Lueking of Results Physiotherapy in Knoxville has teamed up with Real Hot Yoga to offer FREE PT Consultations. Active individuals often have issues that we've "worked around" or suffered through - old injuries, or tension from overuse, limited range of motion from overuse, etc. If you've ever wondered if there was something you could be doing to feel better, heal those old issues so you your practice and other sports can benefit - then you need to meet Julie!
What to expect with your complimentary PT session:
- First you'll fill out a form explaining the issue/injury you are currently dealing with and have brief discussion about it.
- Julie will help you find the move or motion that triggers the issue so she can asses what is happening in the body, which muscles, tendons, or nerves are involved.
- Once the issue is triggered Julie can get to the cause which is the first step to finding a way to heal it and assess whether she can help you. **
- With hands on assistance she'll help you find movement that lessens the issue/pain/discomfort so she can "prescribe" movements or exercises so that you can mimic the help she was giving you. In some cases it's strengthening a weak muscle group, other times stretching, or maybe movements that stimulate the nerves.
- Julie follows up after the appointment to see if the prescribed exercises are working for you.
** Please note that some issues may require more in depth, hands on physical therapy or an assessment with a doctor.
Originally we offered these complimentary assessments at the studio and it was such a success that it was hard to fit in everyone who wanted to take part. To accommodate more of you, Julie will continue to offer free PT consults at Results Physiotherapy clinic in west Knoxville (Kingston Pike, just east of Morrell Road).
How do I sign up?
Call the clinic to set up an appointment: (865)588-1046