This 200 HR RYT teacher certification program will give you the tools, hands-on experience and confidence needed to teach a dynamic and challenging Power Yoga class based upon the teachings of our teacher, Baron Baptiste. This program is for new and experienced teachers who are ready to tap into their own inner power. This is a unique opportunity to learn how to skillfully meld technical knowledge with authentic radiance into your style of teaching. This program will focus on all aspects of teaching and living the principles of yoga within a contemporary context and language. This is a rare and exclusive opportunity to contribute to your own growth as a teacher and as a person. We invite you to experience learning how to teach Power Yoga at a whole different level.
This Training Includes:
- Learning to design and teach a challenging power vinyasa yoga class.
- Learning basic anatomy and physiology.
- Learning the breakdown, alignment, modifications, and sequencing of postures.
- Learning how to assist, evaluate bodies physically and emotionally and prevent injuries.
- Learning Ujayii and Pranayama breathing techniques to incorporate into your class.
- Learning Yoga’s roots or beginnings and compare/contrast Eastern and Western practices.
- Learning the lifestyles and ethics for yoga teachers.
- Learning effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels.
- Learning the business of yoga and how to run your own studio.
Saturday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday 7:00am - 5:30pm
8th & 9th 13th & 14th
10th & 11th 8th & 9th
12th & 13th 9th & 10th
14th & 15th 11th & 12th
$3,000.00 USD ($2,500.00 if deposit is paid before Feb 15, 2017)
Application Fee (deposit):
$500.00 USD (applied towards tuition, non-refundable)
** Please note, this is the catalog for our home studio in Knoxville. Other than address and dates, all information about the program is accurate.
Terms and Conditions
- Application Deadline for Registration: March 1, 2017.
- Full payment before: April 8, 2017.
- You will be contacted once your application is approved with payment details.
- To confirm your space, full payment must be made.
- All fees are payable by cash, personal check or credit card (AMEX, VISA & MC).
Refund / Cancelation Policy
- Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (7) days of the the start of the training program.
- Deposit may be applied to a future program.
No refunds will be made after program start date.