Real Hot Yoga is always on the lookout for dynamic, dedicated teachers that want to grow and take their teaching to the next level and have the desire to join an amazing team. We are seeking outgoing, engaging team members who thrive in a community environment.
Real Hot Yoga offers many styles of classes from traditionally hot hath yoga with a set-sequence, power/flow/vinyasa, yin yoga, as well as specialty fitness yoga classes at a variety of levels. In addition to fair compensation, our yoga instructors also receive a complimentary membership as well as discounts on retail items and workshops.
In order to provide our students with the best class experience we only hire the best teachers. If you are a team player, committed to supporting our clients growth and are willing to to grow as a teacher, we want to meet you!
Real Hot Yoga Teacher Hiring Process
- Complete application process below
- Teachers who meet our initial standards will be contacted to schedule an interview and live audition.
- Arrive to class 15 minutes prior to class start time
- Create a class experience that shows your personality and skills while adhering to the Real Hot Yoga’s policies and standards
- Provide a warm and welcoming space for new clients and strive to create a personal connection with each student
- Set up class room appropriately: Props, Mat Spacing, Music, Lighting
- Provide the level of detailed instruction that each level of class requires
- Follow up with students after class
- Help our Client Advisors clean the studio space after class
- Outgoing personality with a strong desire to provide great client service
- Genuine ability to connect with complete strangers on a personal level
- Demonstrate the ability to teach a safe, fun, and creative class with a genuine interest in student success
- Minimum 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification / Group Fitness Certification
- 1+ years teaching experience and actively teaching is preferred
- Commit to a minimum 6 month Independent Contractor Agreement
- Have a strong desire to grow and the ability to take on and integrate feedback
To apply for a Client Advisor role email your resume, copy of your Fitness Certification and/or 200hr Yoga Certification and recent photograph of yourself to:
email@example.com if you live in/near Knoxville, TN
JohnsonCity@realhotyoga.net if you live in the Johnson City/Tri Cities area of TN
NewJersey@realhotyoga.net if you live in either Englewood or Hoboken, NJ
Please write: “applying for Client Advisor Position” in the subject field.
In the body of the email answer the following questions:
Why are you a great fit for Real Hot Yoga?
What is the best yoga class you have ever taken, and why?
What the best customer experience you’ve had recently what made it stand out?
How has Yoga impacted your life?